A People-Powered Organization
At Dana, we believe the talent of our people power a customer-centric organization that is continuously improving the performance and the efficiency of vehicles and machines around the globe. We work to consistently deliver superior products and service to our customers and generate exceptional value to our shareholders.
Our organization is built on a solid foundation of four pillars. We believe in being a good corporate citizen, continuous improvement, open communication, and honesty and integrity. Our foundational values support our vision and mission and drive our actions to remain a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies.
10 Reasons to Join Dana
- Track Record of Growth. Our future is full of potential. Dana has consistently grown faster than the markets we serve, and our projections show solid, sustained growth.
- Reputation as Leader. Our company and brand names are known and respected around the world. While others are entering emerging markets in Asia and South America, Dana has operated in both regions for more than half a century.
- Competitive Benefits. We are proud to offer a benefits package that covers your needs for today while helping you plan for tomorrow. While specific benefit plans are unique to your location, we offer retirement assistance, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and many other benefits to our eligible full-time employees.
- Holistic Structure. Our “One Dana” culture lays the foundation for faster, more creative solutions, leading to more satisfied customers and creating more opportunity for Dana employees.
- Commitment to Innovation. Our technology-based growth strategy is recognized and rewarded by our customers. A thermal technology that improves fuel economy by 4 percent; heavy-duty driveshafts and axles that weigh hundreds of pounds less than competitive offerings; advanced transmissions that produce fuel savings in off-road equipment by up to 20 percent – the list of our contributions to a greener, cleaner world goes on and on.
- Global Presence. We have nearly 100 major facilities – including engineering centers – in 25 countries. That's just the start of “where we do business.” Serving the likes of Ford, Dongfeng, PACCAR, Volkswagen, Nissan, Deere, and many others takes Dana people to virtually every corner of the globe – and creates exciting careers.
- Top-Quality Solutions. Our production, engineering, and problem-solving teams achieve world-class product quality on a global basis.
- Culture of Empowerment. Every successful sales win, lean initiative, business expansion, and company achievement starts here. We expect all employees to voice their thoughts and every leader to listen – it’s a great formula for success. Our employees take a great deal of pride in Dana – they’re our greatest ambassadors.
- Sustainability and Social Responsibility. We know what is behind the financial results we report to Wall Street – safe work practices, quality products, an openness to new ideas, and uncompromising corporate integrity. At the end of the day, they’re the building blocks of operational and financial results.
- Longevity in the Industry. We've been around for more than 115 years. We’ve had our share of ups and downs over the past century, but came out a better company each time. Our rich heritage isn’t something we rest on. It's something we live up to. Just ask our employees.