Tackling climate change is one of the most important challenges of our generation.
We lead by example, not only in the clean-energy technologies and products that we deliver, but also in how we operate our business — all with a focus on improving the environment. And we help build a better future for everyone we encounter and the planet that enables us to do our work.
We have navigated through 120 years of vehicle evolution and have helped to shape the electrification revolution for decades. Further, 65 percent of our new business backlog now comes from innovating next-generation e-Propulsion systems and other clean-energy solutions.
We’re proud to be the only supplier with the in-house capabilities necessary to deliver all the elements of a complete, fully integrated electrified system — across all mobility markets — anywhere in the world.
We’re reducing our global Scope 1 and 2 annual greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by more than 75 percent by 2030.
- By lowering our overall energy consumption.
- By entering into renewable energy purchase agreements offsetting 100 percent of Dana’s emissions from purchased electricity in the United States and Canada.
- And from 2025, offsetting 100 percent of Dana’s emissions from purchased electricity in Europe.
- By driving efficiency improvements across our operations.
- By sourcing renewable energy from on-site solar arrays around the world.
- By working collaboratively with our suppliers to drive sustainability improvements across our global supply chain.
By delivering the clean-energy technologies powering vehicles and machines around the world, we are supporting our customers to achieve their sustainability priorities, while also reducing our global Scope 3 GHG emissions.
Driving Transparent, Verifiable Claims
We are committed to openly disclosing our ESG commitments and progress, and to being led by science-based methods. We are an industry leader, partnering with the world’s foremost organizations to report on our climate impact actions. By joining the Science Based Targets initiative and the Carbon Disclosure Project, we collaborate with others for the greater good and look forward to continuing our work with customers, suppliers, and others toward a sustainable future.
Supporting Our Vision
We have strategically invested and continue to invest to secure unparalleled technical competence in designing, engineering, and manufacturing the components of a complete e-Propulsion system in-house.