Central Tire Inflation System
The most critical features in military applications are reliability and performance. Our industry-proven Spicer® Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS) for the military vehicle is designed to enhance government defense vehicles with significantly improved all-wheel drive performance, maximum mobility, and full diagnostics.
A “limp home” feature prevents disabled military vehicles on the battlefield and in other instances of major tire leaks. From complete mobility optimization and remote wheel-end venting to sealed wheel valves that prevent environmental contamination, Dana’s engineers designed this Central Tire Inflation System to transport, deploy, and recover faster.
- Used in military applications since the 1980s
- Features sealed wheel valves and remote wheel-end venting
- Checks and maintains pressure at selected time intervals
- Driver can select operating mode based on terrain and load conditions to regulate tire pressure
- Integrated diagnostics alert the driver of potential tire problems and system status
- Updated mechatronic control unit’s integrated system provides reduced weight and individual wheel control
Please select where you are located to find your representative's information.