Dana continuously brings to market new products that deliver maximum efficiency through every mile, without compromising reliability. And you can expect nothing less from our line of medium- and heavy-duty Spicer® E-Series steer axles.
Available in both standard and wide beam widths for a 10,000 to 13,200 lbs. GAWR rating, these axles offer up to a 35-pound weight reduction per vehicle for increased payload and productivity. The E-Series features a lightweight steel forged beam design to enhance strength and torsional stiffness for better braking response.
Products & Applications
- E-1002 - Linehaul, Vocational
- E-1252 - Linehaul, Vocational
- E-1203 - Linehaul, Heavy-Haul, Vocational
- E-1322 - Linehaul, Heavy-Haul, Vocational
- E-1462 - Linehaul, Heavy-Haul, Vocational
View Spec Guide for E-Series Steer Axle Spec Guide.pdf
- Patented integral arm knuckle
- Exclusive one-piece forged design including steer arm, tie rod arm, and spindle
- Patented large diameter kingpin with 15 percent larger bushing area
- Patented kingpin joint sealed thrust bearings with compressible inserts
- Standard and wide beam widths
- Lightweight, compact package
- Forged knuckle reliability for turn angles up to 55°
- Greater durability and reduced maintenance
- Superior strength, lower service
- Enhanced maneuverability
Please select where you are located to find your representative's information.