Spicer Life Series driveshafts are designed to meet the needs of new low-emission, high-efficiency light vehicles and are precision balanced for reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Spicer Life Series driveshafts are optimized to satisfy higher operating speeds and vehicle refinement. With a range extending from 1,000 Nm up to 3,800 Nm, Dana’s Spicer Life Series driveshaft line supports passenger car, crossover, SUV, and pickups, all the way up to high-load-carrying light-commercial vehicle applications.
- High-strength, lightweight, and compact service-free design
- Centered and staked bearings
- Multiple-lip sealing
- Precision-forged components, tubing, and welding
- Reduced backlash, low-effort involute slip splines
- No maintenance, increased load capacity and fuel economy
- Accurate flex torque control
- Improved environmental protection and durability
- Lower driveshaft unbalance at higher speeds
- Extended life and low-slip effort