Designed for 4x2, 6x2, and 8x2 applications up to 28,660 lbs. (13 tonnes) GAWR, this axle technology includes superfast ratios to help enable extreme engine downspeeding and optimize vehicle efficiency performance with direct-drive and overdrive transmissions.
Products & ApplicationsView Spec Guide for S175 Series Spec Guide.pdf
- Engineered and built with advanced manufacturing processes for greater efficiency and durability within a lightweight design
- Ideally suited for 4x2, 6x2, and 8x2 vehicle configurations
- Offers the fastest ratios in the industry to maximize fuel savings
- Uses High-Power Density™ AdvanTEK® technology and supports engines up to 2,750 Nm of torque. Ratings are subject to Dana engineering application approval (some limitations may apply)
- Maximizes efficiency by reducing power losses with precision gearing, extra-high efficiency bearings, and a patented lube management system
- Features a premium integrated ring-gear and flange-half diff-case design, reducing weight and oil churning losses while maintaining serviceability
- Ideally paired with a tag axle for use in the EconoTrek™ 6x2 tandem axle, providing weight savings of up to 380 pounds versus standard 6x4 tandem axles
- Driver-controlled diff-lock, SelecTTrac™ housing track width, and 12.5 mm housing wall thickness are available as options
- Heavy-duty wall designs for severe-service applications
- Integrated, driver-controlled wheel differential lock for maximum traction and spin-out protection
- SelecTTrac™ option enables use of dual or single-wide-based tires
Please select where you are located to find your representative's information.