Featuring an integrated and scalable design, the eS13.0Xr e-Axle offers cost advantages to central motor architectures currently on the market.
- Integrated e-Axle replaces centralized motor/driveshaft architecture for optimal driveline system
- Traction drive motors ranging from 80-240 kW for maximum application coverage
- Chinese zero-emissions regulations
- EU, US, and India city emission-free zones to follow
- Weight reduction
- Reduction in energy consumption
- Improved vehicle packaging
Find Your Rep
Please select where you are located to find your representative's information.