When durability and performance are critical, our industry-proven Spicer® Single Reduction Heavy-Duty 190 Series Tandem Axles deliver. These axles are the ideal products for construction, heavy haul, logging, oil field, refuse, and other demanding vocational applications. A full range of available options, such as integrated welded suspension brackets, offer increased strength with less required maintenance.
Products & ApplicationsView Spec Guide for D190 Series Spec Guide.pdf
- Broad ratio coverage from 3.42 through 7.17:1 allows maximum performance across a variety of vocations
- Extra-wide, face-width gearing increases strength for added durability
- High-capacity gearing and bearing system for durability and reliability with higher horsepower/torque engines
- Carrier-integrated retarder provides optimal strength while reducing complexity
- Patented axle breather design allows unrestricted airflow – a no-maintenance feature
- Industry-leading hub system technology
- Reduced maintenance and improved reliability
- Increased efficiency and lower life cycle costs
Gen Tech™ Gearing
- Axle gearing manufactured for the ultimate quiet ride with durability and significantly reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Designed for the most effective braking action
- Reduced complexity
Wheel Differential Lock
- For maximum traction on slippery surfaces
- Increased stability improves operator safety
- Can be retrofitted on certain models
Central Tire Inflation System
- Maximum mobility on a variety of terrains
- Enhanced efficiency extends tread life
- Reliable performance for better ride and reduced maintenance
Questions? Get in touch with an expert today.
Please select where you are located to find your representative's information.