10 Reasons to Join Dana
Join thousands of people designing and producing world-leading driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies at Dana.
1. Our future is full of potential. Dana has consistently grown faster than the markets we serve, and our growth projections show solid, sustained growth.
2. Our company and brand names are known and respected around the world. While others are entering emerging markets in Asia and South America, Dana has operated in both regions for more than half a century.
3. Our employees take a great deal of pride in Dana – they’re our greatest ambassadors.
4. Our “One Dana” culture lays the foundation for faster, more creative solutions. Faster, more innovative solutions lead to more satisfied customers, which, in turn, create more opportunity for Dana employees.
5. Our technology-based growth strategy is recognized and rewarded by our customers. A thermal technology that improves fuel economy by 4 percent; heavy-duty driveshafts and axles that weigh hundreds of pounds less than competitive offerings; advanced transmissions that produce fuel savings in off-road equipment by up to 20 percent – the list of our contributions to a greener, cleaner world goes on and on.
6. We have nearly 100 major facilities – including engineering centers – in 25 countries. That's just the start of “where we do business.” Serving the likes of Ford, Dongfeng, PACCAR, Volkswagen, Nissan, Deere, and many others takes Dana people to virtually every corner of the globe – and creates exciting careers.
7. Our production, engineering, and problem-solving teams achieve world-class product quality on a global basis.
8. A culture of empowerment – every successful sales win, lean initiative, business expansion, and company achievement starts here. We expect all employees to voice their thoughts and every leader to listen – it’s a great formula for success.
9. We know what is behind the financial results we report to Wall Street – safe work practices, quality products, an openness to new ideas, and uncompromising corporate integrity. At the end of the day, they’re the building blocks of operational and financial results.
10. We've been around for more than 110 years. We’ve had our share of ups and downs over the past century, but came out a better company each time. Our rich heritage isn’t something we rest on. It's something we live up to. Just ask our employees.